Ignore these guidelines, and your email will be ignored.
LittleDogTips is now accepting contributions from guest post writers. If you’re a dog blogger, representative for a dog-related company, or just like to write about dogs, you can submit a post with your byline.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be dog-related
- You must include a blurb and photo of you (not your dog!) for your bio
- It must be at least 500 words long
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with subheadings
- Be an active reader. Subscribe, leave interesting comments, get familiar with us before pitching your guest post
- Read published posts and work towards creating similar material, though your own voice and style is very welcome
- Read previously accepted guest posts
You don’t need to supply a photo with your post. If you do, it should belong to you, or you’ll need to include a link to its source.
You’ll greatly increase your chance of your post being accepting if you subscribe and demonstrate that you’ve actually read the blog.
(Emails addressed to “Sir or Madam” will be ignored. Email templates will be ignored.)
Submit either a few topic ideas, an outline, or a fully written draft. Also include a bio and any links you’d like it to include. Your bio will appear at the end of your post, and can contain two links, plus a photo of you.
In case it’s not obvious… I get a LOT of awful guest post emails. If you make a genuine effort, I’d LOVE to have you contribute!!
Submit a blog post through the LittleDogTips contact form or email email@example.com